Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

cansavural
My Device: 9700

How do I upload my theme to App World?

Hey there,

I made a research but couldn't find it. How can I upload my own crafted themes to the App World? Can anyone give me the link? Thanks alot!

Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB

Re: How do I upload my theme to App World?

Hi cansavral,

Im guessing you are new to the blackberry developer world.

1.Well to start off, you defineatly need a vendor account which is basically the account that allows you to put up apps/themes/games on app world.

Here is the link, just click on sing up if you don't already have an account.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal/login_input.do?pageId=0

2. If you have already finished creating a theme, you just need to login into the vendor portal and upload your theme there. Steps should be quite simple. Click on 'Manage products' then 'Add  product'.

I think this is what you were looking for, anything else you need feel free to ask.

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Regular Contributor
Eric_lewis
My Device: non- blackberry user

Hello,

As per the above comment yes you have to first sign up and wait for their approval. Once you get approved then you are ready to upload. But in terms of uploading you have to keep in mins some things like don't use bb images, follow all rules of bb coz it will be denied or rejected.

Eric Lewis
cansavural
My Device: 9700

Thanks alot for advices and links, I have made a registration but activation mail is not coming. Password resetting mail can be delivered, but activation is not. I am waiting. Thanks alot !