Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: 8ta

Re: Looking Ahead: Theme Studio for OS7 and QNX

yeah,just broken promises.Now they have this Blackberry 10 10k commitment,but how will they keep their word with that if they can't even keep a small promise by releasing theme studio 7?It's so pathetic,I just lost all my trust and faith in RIM.Well I'm moving on to Android and Nokia now.Noooooooo more blackberry for me!!!!!!!!!!!If you need more info on themes for android or nokia let me know

BlackBerry Junction
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/18485
Contributor
My Device: 9900 and PlayBook

I honestly laughed when I read of the cancellation, especially because of the reason... "It sucked so we quit".

Honestly I don't see how anyone can keep faith in RIM. Years of nothing but broken promises, missed deadlines and foolish choices. BB10 hype is all well and good, but by the time it launches (mid summer I'd guess. I bet it'll delayed at least once more) all the features will be old news. Promo-ed to death and no one will care.
New Developer
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: T-mobile

Thanks for your support guys . I really hope QNX will be theme-able RIM will lose a huge community of awesome people if not. We theme developers want themes on QNX!