Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Contributor
arnold501
My Device: 9900 8520 9320
My Carrier: Vodacom

Please assist with App Submission

Hello All,

I have submitted a few theme applications for review a few weeks ago.  I suspect there must be something "wrong" as I have been waiting for a few weeks now to get my apps approved.  Normally my apps are approved within a few days, week or so max.  However this is creating a problem for me as I have marketing campaigns inplace and the way things are looking now I will likely have to shift dates around wich will greatly interfere with my marketing strategy for 2013.  I have contacted vendor support, unfortunately I have not gotten any response, yet.  I have also tried faxing a letter through, but also no reply.

Could someone please check for me and give me some feedback.  This situation has become quite urgent.

My vendor ID 52752, 

Ticket ID's: 

Please assist
Thank you

Please use plain text.
Developer
webmann
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: 8ta

Re: Please assist with App Submission

I have the same problem.I don't think you did anything wrong,it's just the review team delivering no service at all.I have been developing themes for BB for 2 years now and nothing is the same anymore.The way I see it is that now just a waste of time developing themes for BB.I mean why should I waste time to build themes for BB if nothing is being approved anymore?I also sent an email to the support team about a week ago and nooooooo response from them till now.I'm so pissed with BB at the moment like you won't believe,they are really pathetic now.I started developing themes for Android now to see if they're any better and YES their service is awesome and the money is good.Want my advice?Move over to Android,soooooo much better platform anyway.There are also theme builders for ALL the new Android devices too!

BlackBerry Junction
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/18485
Please use plain text.