Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

Donna2605
My Device: bold
My Carrier: O2

SPARKLE THEME

i DOWNLOADED THE SPARKLE THEM 2 DAYS AGO.....I hate it, its turned all of my photos in2 negative style, and also deleted the original BB theme, which I want back. I have tried every which way to delete this ''SPARKLE'' & it will not delete... PLEEEEEZE HELP!!!

Please use plain text.
Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Re: SPARKLE THEME

HI,

I really doubt that the negative photo effect was caused by the theme. The original theme cannot of been deleted. You should find it under Options > Theme > Precision ZEN (Depends on your model). To delete Sparkle. Go to Options > Applications and select third party. You should find the theme there and then you should be able to delete it. If problems still persist, it is most likely the phone itself causing problems or another application.

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.
Developer
omigo
My Device: Bellagio 9790, BB10 Alpha Dev, Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Try to delete it with BB Desktop Software
Please use plain text.
Developer
waelgasar
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodafone

use the desktop manager to do everything.. specially restoring if you want the old style
Please use plain text.