Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Developer
My Device: Torch 9800
Accepted Solution

Schedule Report Error

Hi all, has anyone encountered problems when trying to download reports ( Schedule Report ) in Blackberry Vendor Portal?

I tried to download the Scheduled Reports. Not long after that I received an email notifying me the report was completed and it gave me a download link to the report. When I followed the link there's nothing there. It said: ' No reports availiable to download '

I believe I have entered the correct value for report type, product name, start date and end date.

Maybe the site is under maintenance? I've tried to contact the Vendor Support via email but haven't received

reply.

Thanks

New Developer

Re: Schedule Report Error

I forgot to say that the Generate Charts  works just fine. It's only the Schedule Reports that is error

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10

Yes it's a known issue and RIM claims to be working on a fix.

It's been erratic for over a month now getting download reports while purchases on the other hand is a no go area. There is actually another thread with a response from a RIM rep

New Developer

Thanks for the quick reply. I hope RIM will fix the issue quickly then. The csv report is important for me because it allows me to see more detailed info like users device model and os version. I don't think this is available using the chart.