10-08-2012 11:29 AM
10-13-2012 04:03 PM - edited 10-13-2012 04:04 PM
Download Blackberry Theme Builder (Blackberry Theme Studio):
If Theme Builder isn't working properly, you should try try following steps:
1. Uninstall Theme Builder.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Reinstall Theme Builder, by right-clicking on the setup icon, and choosing "Run as Administrator".
4. Follow the on-screen instructions, and complete setup.
In order to create animations, you will need to use Blackberry Composer. Creating animations basically means creating a SVG, which you can import into Theme Builder once you're satisfied with it.
(Note: You don't need to add a SVG to a theme, unless you want moving icons, and/or other different rows of icons/menus etc i.e. animation in general.; since this is your first theme, you could start by understanding Theme Builder first, and then unleash your creativity with animation, using Blackberry Composer )
You can start by reading the Blackberry Theme Studio documentation. It will enable you to learn the basic fundamentals and functioning of Theme Studio
( Blackberry Theme Builder and Blackberry Composer).
Hope this helps you!
Let me know if you need any more assistance!
1. If any post helps you please click below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
11-17-2012 05:29 PM
I have explained this in one of my other posts. This applies to all Blackberry OS 7 devices.
Hope that helps you!
1. If any post helps you please click below the post(s) that helped you. 2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!