Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Unable to Download ThemeStudio 5.0

I have tried three types of browsers (IE, Firefox and Safari) and I am still unable to download ThemeStudio 5.0. After clicking the download button I get a blank page. I waited a bit for all three just in case the download starts but it doesn't. Is there something wrong with the Theme Studio download page?

Thx for any assistance :smileyhappy:

New Developer

Re: Unable to Download ThemeStudio 5.0

Ey there i got a similar problem my downloads but i cant find the actual app anywhere on my computer
Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I just downloaded it in Chrome.  Are you still experiencing a problem?

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter
New Developer

[ Edited ]

I am experiencing this same problem (no download, blank page) on Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I have cleared history, cookies, temporary internet files and have even tried the download from multiple computers ranging from an Ubuntu Linux machine to Vista Ultimate 32 bit. All of these were from the same internet address. Thanks.

New Developer

Also unable to download.  Tried with Chrome, IE, and Firefox.  Once on a Win7 x64 machine and again on a Win7 x86 machine.

Retired

I have sent an email off to our web master who is going to investigate further

Tim Neil
Follow me on Twitter
Retired

To help our web master track down the issue, can someone post the link to the page where they are downloading the tool from that is having the issue. There are a couple of different ways to get to the download, so we want to be sure we are looking in the right place.

Thanks for your help

Tim Neil
Follow me on Twitter
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + 64GB MicroSD

Interestingly, while I had a similar issue downloading a couple simulators last night;

once you get to the page which has the download button link, I would get a page not found error... However, I did a refresh and this actually triggered the download to start... This happened consistently for 3 simulator downloads - but I actually got the downloads after hitting refresh. :smileyindifferent:

I'm running a virgin windows 7 with IE 8 - could it be some kinda cookie issue? --- anyway, try using the refresh on browser and let us know if your issues are remedied!

peace and love
Retired

If those who are having problems could also list the following we can try and track it down.  The web team isn't experiencing any difficulties so we want to see if there is a combination that is causing the issue.

1) ip - http://whatismyipaddress.com/

2) OS information

3) Browser information

4) url with session id(if possible)

Tim Neil
Follow me on Twitter
New Developer

Tried it this morning in Firefox, still didn't work.  Remembered I had Opera installed as well so I went to this address: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/contactFormPreload.do?code=DC727151E5D55DDE1E950767CF861CA5&dl=...

It worked fine.