Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

khanatiq
My Device: Torch2 9810

Unable to develop Themes for 9810

Hi,

I am using blackberry torch 9810 (OS 7.1) was trying to create theme for the same but unable too. I have already downloaded Blackberry Theme Builder Version 6.0 (6.0.0.55) through blackberry website. The models available is for OS 6.0 for 7.0 or above is not available even the model is not available it is till 9800. Even I tried to search online for any other Theme creator but unable to I don't know the reason. I Really want to customize the theme I wanted as on the blackberry website the themes available are not the same I wanted or either available they are costly, so thoughts so develop myself the theme I wanted for just my mobile. The blackberry helpline number is really pathetic people are not able to provide the right information. I am just running around the bushes still no luck. Even I tried to download the good & new icons but still no ways to get it. I am really upset due to this & thinking to switch from Blackberry to Android OS atleast there is certain applications are provided with a good support people.

I am looking for an application that accept the same models or all the OS with good resources. Even I am unable to upgrade the theme builder as there is no option for it.

Please provide a good & solid resolution for this don't just turn the table from one people to another. I'll be waiting for the reply.

Thanks & Regards

Atiq Khan

(09324305722 / 09892142004)

Khanatiq@gmail.com

New Developer
New Developer
Xee
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Unable to develop Themes for 9810

we will all have to waite till RIM gives us the theme builder for OS 7. :smileysad: