Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

christilegs
My Device: 8330 curve
My Carrier: boost mobile

themes for curve 8330

hi, i have not been able to download any new themes recently.  when i download them, they go to my applications list but not to my theme list.  please help!

christi

Please use plain text.
Developer
dwaynedm
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
My Carrier: --

Re: themes for curve 8330

Hey,

Try resetting your Blackberry:

-Remove your Blackberry's battery for 30 seconds and then place it back in.

-The phone will restart.

-Check again to see if that solves the problem.

If not, the only other possibility is that the theme isn't made for your phone, or it has some functionality issues.

Hope that helps you.

Let me know what happens! :smileyhappy:

1. If any post helps you please click  Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.

2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
christilegs
My Device: 8330 curve
My Carrier: boost mobile

hey, i've tried resetting my blackberry i don't know how many times.  and i have checked to see if the themes were made for my phone which they were, so i guess it's just my phone.  thanks for your help.

christi

Please use plain text.
Developer
dwaynedm
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
My Carrier: --

Hey,

Yeah maybe the phone, or like I said earlier, some functionality issues with the themes you downloaded.

If you can confirm that it's the phone, and you really need the themes, you can reload your OS, that should fix it.

Always remember to backup your Blackberry's data before installing/reloading an OS!

Hope that helps you. :smileyhappy:

1. If any post helps you please click  Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.

2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.