Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Regular Contributor
Ultrimate
My Device: Torch 9800

2nd Refurb, Pics

Got my 2nd refurb, looks new..  I think what they do is give a new body and put in a refurb brain..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Seen God 7/11/1995. I met Satan 6/2008 and in 2009... I was c r u c i f i e d by Spirits..
Forums Veteran I
Raelic
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset

Re: 2nd Refurb, Pics

Hiya!

Refurb doesnt necessarily mean there was anything wrong with it.

I mean a phone that was returned within a 30 day remorse period could be used as a refurb. they just examine it for any equipment issue and then wipe the memory.

Could also be a phone that was replaced under warranty that just had a software issue. Reinstall OS and good as new.

doesnt always mean "reconditioned"

Cheers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

looks good, i hope this one makes you happier

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
Ultrimate

so far so good..

and the bb tech support told me if I had gotten in contact with bb tech support after my 1st phone gave me probs he coulda helped me fix it without sending it back..

he said all my problems with previous phones were software problems and coulda easily been resolved over the phone, with him directing me to how to repair it..

he also gave me some tips and tricks, I think this one will last..

Seen God 7/11/1995. I met Satan 6/2008 and in 2009... I was c r u c i f i e d by Spirits..
Forums Veteran I
Raelic
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset

Good to hear :smileywink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

Regular Contributor
Ultrimate

had a lil scare yest.

my touchscreen stopped working again..

but battery pull and solved everything! whew!