Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
msrahman
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: 9800 - QWERTY Touch-screen not working but other touch-screen keys do?

Knotty -- I have the latest version of the OS and the latest bundle, but still no cigar.  Any options for me?

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

if the phone was reloaded and issue is still present, you might have a hardware fault.

the ribbon isnt easy to replace on it and could be that or even the digitizer

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
Rich5ltr
My Device: Torch 9800

Following the new revision update, download and re-boot there no change, the touchscreen still would not work. This morning, Monday, however it has started working and has continued working throughout the day. I don't know if it takes a few days for updates to register (I can't imagine it) but for the time being it's sorted. Thanks...

justjuice
My Device: blackberry torch

Re: 9800 - QWERTY Touch-screen not working and neither is my keypad

hi

all of asudden my keupad as well as my touch screen on my blackberry isnt working but i know my phone isnt frozen because when i flip the screen it flips with the phone.

please help 

thanks