Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: tmobile

9810 will not turn on, LED blinks. HAVE NOT FOUND ANY ANSWERS

every radio shack and tmobile store does not carry the battery and for some reason has no clue wtf is wrong with the phone. this has wasted my whole day. its my birthday TODAY! wasting it on this phone. please help a.sap so i can go get a buzz and have a phone to call a cab!

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: 9810 will not turn on, LED blinks. HAVE NOT FOUND ANY ANSWERS

Hi there,

Try reloading the OS using the method described here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

If your phone cannot connect to your computer and thus cannot proceed to Step 3, then try removing the battery and unplug your phone from your computer. Plug the phone back in. This will trigger your phone to reboot. As soon as you see your device PIN pop up on the screen, click next. If you miss it, don't worry, just repeat until you catch it. Once you've made it to Step 3, simply reinsert your battery and proceed with the OS reinstall.

You should be back up and running shortly there after.

Good luck!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!