Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
tboy911
My Device: torch 9860
Accepted Solution

9860 inverted screen and mirror display

I have read through some topics that discussed on the problem and none showed a reasonable solution. Pls if any1 knows a working permanent solution to this problem should pls reply.... i only changing my charging port and it showed dis problem....i have done everytin that needs to be done on the software section---security wipe,memory wipe,downgrade and upgrade OS,deleted apps---none worked....I think its more of a hardware problem than a software problem. Will be grateful if any1 post a helpful solution... Thank you
Contributor
tboy911
My Device: torch 9860

Re: 9860 inverted screen and mirror display

It worked downgrading and upgrading the os...I had all the os version for my fone 4rm 7.0 to 7.1 installation files...Initially tried the downgrade and upgrade months ago but it didn't work..But now gave it another try and this time while I was installing d os 2 my system I chose usa instead to usually nigeria,my location, and surprisingly it worked..The rest os I installed I chose usa and for more than a wk..My fone is working fine....

So others who having similar issues..If your location doesn't work try other locations...you never can tell it could fix it..Finally a lasting solution.