If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

A. quicker way to switch apps

I found this out last night, I think from some BB Tip site, if you are in an app and usually you have to push BB Menu button and scroll up to Switch Application. Try this hold down the BB Menu and it auto goes to the same place as Swith Application.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: A. quicker way to switch apps

This fact is well-known in the BlackBerry community and has been for quite some time, however it might be new to some and I thank you for sharing it with us here.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell

I didn't know,but found it a real time saver Bill.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ

Another great reason to own a BlackBerry!  :smileywink:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell

Yes my son keeps telling me how great his I-Phone is. Of course this is his first smart phone at age 31 and I have been into them since 4 years ago with the Storm 1,then the Storm 2 better than the S1,but after a year with this 9850 which is what the Storms should have been like.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ

Yeah, I consider the Storm models to be "hiccups" in the progress of the BlackBerry brand.  The touchscreen Torches are way ahead of the Storms in so many ways.

We're glad to have you with us here, LCromwell.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell

Thanks Bill.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell

Please use plain text.