Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
alvin86ers
My Carrier: Globe Telecom (prepaid)
Accepted Solution

APP ERROR 200

my phone just automatically restarted, then it gives the message on the screen app error 200 on a plain white screen, if i choose reset, its just giving the same error

Please use plain text.
Developer
moniko17
My Carrier: Axis

Re: APP ERROR 200

try to upgrade your bb os..
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

alvin86ers wrote : 

my phone just automatically restarted, then it gives the message on the screen app error 200 on a plain white screen, if i choose reset, its just giving the same error

Hi alvin86ers

Welcome 

To resolve your issue please try a Battery Pull Restart and if problem persist  take a clean reload of your device OS , Have a look :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

Please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
alvin86ers
My Carrier: Globe Telecom (prepaid)

thanks for the help, my phone is now working fine and OS 7.1 has been installed ^_^ it also helps me to log back in to my blackberry id account ^_^
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi alvin86ers

You are Welcome.. Its nice that your problem has been Solved and also your device is now running on 7.1.:smileyhappy:

Prince

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Popoy09
My Carrier: Globe

This also happen to me, I have my BB 9220 and i'm having the same problem, but when i try to follow the steps, i can't find the "View other updates" thing? What should i do?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Popoy09 wrote:
This also happen to me, I have my BB 9220 and i'm having the same problem, but when i try to follow the steps, i can't find the "View other updates" thing? What should i do?

Hi Popoy09

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

When you try this method using BlackBerry Desktop Software, Is your PC connected to Internet ? If it is and still desktop software does not allow or show other version then you can try Loader .exe to preform a clean reload.Please check this Knowledge Base for further Instructions :

KB29847 : BlackBerry Desktop Software is not required to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Smartphone.

Please try it again .

Please use plain text.
ellz27
My Carrier: 447856948127

for 2 hours now i have been getting the white screen with 'app error 200' i have done everything that it keeps telling me to do on here and yet nothing is working,

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

ellz27 wrote:

for 2 hours now i have been getting the white screen with 'app error 200' i have done everything that it keeps telling me to do on here and yet nothing is working,

Hello ellz27

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you share what happen when you try the above KB , is it not allowing you to reload your device software ?

let us know.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
semhart
My Carrier: at&t

Please help!! I have a Torch 9810 - my phone will not work - app error 200 reset is showing. I have tried a soft reset and was not succesfull,  also removed the battery (numerous times)...when I connect to desktop manager my computer wouldn't  recognize that I was connected. after so many tires i finally got this message...

There was an error updating your software

"A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again.

Please help...this is an important phone that keeps me connected with my kids, their school and doctors!

Thanks so much in advance!

Please use plain text.