Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
kemalsulhan
My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: avea

About my 9800 torch

I bought a Blackberry 9800 Torch from Antalya - Turkey at November 2010. My phone was working properly until 23 February 2012. On this date I answered incoming calls while the phone was charging. After a few seconds the phone turned off by itself and it was not turned on anymore. I gave my phone to authorized service (Teleservice) in Antalya - Turkey. This service sent my phone to İstanbul Teleservice on the same date. After examining my phone they decided to swap it with new one. After more than 5 months I received new phone on the date 03 August 2012. Today (06 August 2012) my phone turned off again while charging and a message "Error 602" appears on the white screen.

I am really very upset in this situation. The Teleservice in Antalya is closed and I have to send the phone to İstanbul. I do not want to wait another 5 months to phone to be fixed. I kindly request you to be in the scene and have your authorized services in Turkey to be more effective in customer support.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,906
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: About my 9800 torch

kemalsulhan,

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. 

So, there is nothing we here can do for you. Sorry.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.