Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Aljawaid
My Device: 9800 Torch

Action Required, Leave Messages on Server

Hi

My 9800 is new, I have resent the service books and re-registered the routing table but still my O2 e-mails don't come to my phone and if they do I get maybe one or two a day...

I use Outlook 2010 to check my e-mails but they are set up as POP3, not Exchange so there is no 'always-on' connection.... can anyone shed any light into maybe what I am doing wrong?

Also I noticed any e-mails I receive come into my messages icon and not in my O2 e-mails icon... same applies to my Hotmail...

Although with my Hotmail at least I do get my e-mails in an orderly fashion...

Appreciate any assistance or help in advance.

My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Action Required, Leave Messages on Server

outlook express has an option which transfers the mail from its server so when it does, the blackberry doesn't have time to render those emails this is y u first get a message telling u if u use outlook turn on the leave messages on server option. u will find it in the outlook options.

good luck

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the white star in the black box to the left of the post.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!