Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Jitendra0209
My Device: Torch - 9860
My Carrier: Blackberry

After Sales Service

I have experienced one of the worst after sales services at Blackberry. I had issues with my Torch 9860 phone. The service centre at Gurgaon in Sector 14 had taken it for repair 10 days ago. I haven't received any update from their side yet. No one is picking phone at their centre. I have tried all the numbers, even the toll free number is not working properly. This is all **bleep**.. Is their any way//method through which I can complaint or report this to higher levels so that it could be addressed promptly....

Please use plain text.
jainankitrai
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Airtel Zambia

Re: After Sales Service

I baught the Phone in Nev 2012 and in Feb 2013 (within 3/4 months of buying) I am facing the same problem i.e. its asking for a reboot itself wihout touching it and if i go in any folder it throws me out itself, i cant call or if some1 is calling its not going through, cant read any email or message etc............ (Simply i cant use this **bleep** Hendheld). I checked at Blackberry Outlet at Mandahill in Zambia, but this Frenchisee owner is stuborn and refusing to help without payment. (I baught the phone from Kenya Airport and using at Zambia). This is just because of monopoly. he wants me to go back to kenya or pay him his charges whatever he wants. What a bull**bleep**. I cant expect this kind of service from Blackberry.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jitendra0209

Even at the cities like NCR (India), if we are not getting proper services and response from the service centres (Reddington or whatever)...I think I have wasted money in buying BB phone...highly disappointing services...!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jitendra0209

If somebody knows the mail id of CEO/MD, please reply...!!!!
Please use plain text.