Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
geraldinevh
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Agenda wrong synchronized

Hey, 

I have a blackberry and I downloaded the facebook-app. 

The facebook app has synchronized all the birthdays  and events (that are mentioned on facebook) but now all my appointments are gone! So the only things that are in my agenda now, are birthdays ... 

Is it possible to to find back my other agenda in my blackberry? 

It is very urgent! Please help, I don't know what I have to do the following weeks because my work calendar is gone! 

Thanks for your help! 

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Agenda wrong synchronized

Hello geraldinevh

Welcome to the Commmunity

Try this. Go to your Calendar icon, press the Blackberry menu key and choose Select Calendar. It should give you a list of calendars that you would like to be shown. Select one that applies.

Please let me know if this solves the issue.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
geraldinevh
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: Agenda wrong synchronized

Thank you for your reply!

But I didn't found how to do it... 

If I go to my calendar icon and I press the Blackberry menu key, I can only choose: switch application; close tray; unmark as favorite; move; move to folder; add folder; show all; hide; options (the options are the Home Screen Preferences)

I guess I do something wrong...

Thanks for your advice!

Géraldine