12-09-2010 11:07 PM - edited 12-09-2010 11:09 PM
- You must download both the desktop and handheld software to a temporary location on your hard drive.
- Be sure to install the desktop software first, then the handheld software on your computer. The handheld software will UPDATE the software on your BlackBerry Torch 9800.
1. Install Desktop Manager 5.0.1 B84 Multilanguage -> choose your language
2. Install BlackBerry Handheld(device) Software v126.96.36.1995 -> choose your language
3. After the installations, run Desktop Manager and choose tab : "update software"
and click "start"
4. Choose the extra languages you wish to support for writing and reading.
5. Then proceed. After five minutes your phone will reboot and is succesfully updated !
Desktop Manager 5.0.1 B84 Multilanguage - With Media Manager
File Name: 501_b084_multilanguage.exe
Download Size: 259.611 MB
Published Date: 10/20/2010
BlackBerry Handheld Software v188.8.131.525 (All Languages include : Asia )
Package Version: 184.108.40.2065
* Applications: 220.127.116.11
* Software Platform: 18.104.22.168
* File name: 9800AllLang_PBr6.0.0_rel695_PL22.214.171.124_A126.96.36.199 _Telus_Mobility.exe
* File size: 177.78MB
12-09-2010 11:37 PM
You failed to mention that is a Canadian Telus Mobility download and by following your instructions, will load and install ONLY to Telus branded device by following your instructions.
Meanwhile, why are you using the old Desktop Manager 5 software?
Desktop Software v6 is available.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code