Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Angry Birds

When oh when is Angry birds going to be released on the torch!!!!!

I've been looking everywhere and have been lowering myself to using my flatmates iphone to play it :smileysad:

J

xx

Blackberry Lover, iPhone hater
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Angry Birds

i too looked for it today and did not see it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor

you can get it for iphone and HTC but not for the blackberry :smileysad: and its really frustrating lol ive tried looking everywhere for it, download.cnet said they had it but then they dont give u the option for the handset type lol

meh hurry up Rim your falling behind! lol

J

xx

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Lollypop23 wrote:

meh hurry up Rim your falling behind! lol

I'm not quite sure how RIM is falling behind on this one. Angry Birds is developed by Rovio, not RIM.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Because Rim/blackberry do not yet have it as an available app download like iPhone and HTC software has.......I'd have thought that Rim/blackberry would have had the download available before HTC

"

Q: Will Angry Birds be done for Blackberry / Windows phones / S60 / Bada / any other platform that is not yet supported by Angry Birds?

A: It is our goal to get Angry Birds to all relevant devices out there. For now it seems that there will not be an S60 version of Angry Birds and we are still considering whether the game should be done for Blackberry, Windows and Bada. They are not supported now, might be later."

J

xx

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Lollypop23 wrote:

Because Rim/blackberry do not yet have it as an available app download like iPhone and HTC software has.......I'd have thought that Rim/blackberry would have had the download available before HTC

Ahhh...so your position is one of general market conditions rather than something specific RIM should be doing. My first (incorrect) impression of your statement was that you felt that RIM had dropped the ball somehow...not being the developer of the app, it was difficult to understand that position. But, with your clarification, it makes more sense now...the app developer is not bothering to port the app to BBs (for whatever reasons they have...nothing here clearly states their internal rationale).

Thanks for the clarification!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

my point is more that surely Rim has some kind of background push on it, as I am sure that both iphone (app developers) and HTC (app developers) potentially have? I am sure that Rovio wont build the software to be support as a Rim app for free?

J

xx