Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Safe Mode

Hi q8fh

No if you have a Memory card on your device and if those Images are stored on that memory card then you will not loss those images but if they are stored on your device memory then yes in this process  you will lose them too.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Wataniya Kuwait

Thanks prince2012 and erkanhacioglu for your help.

Some of my files are on the device including pics, and notes. I've tried before to save the notes on the media card or send them to the pc but I couldn't..! I wrote too many imprtant notes !... :'(

I still get the blackberry platform 6.4.0.120 for a while then it switched me to the error page. So there is no other ways to save or packup my files now ? :smileysad:

I won't rush and update the software now I'll try different solutions before :smileysad:

I read in one of the forums that someone who has same error 606 had just remove the battery for 3 days and it works again.!!! is that possible ?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi q8fh

Please remove the memory card from the device and then try the Safe mode if that works you might be able to do a backup . Are you using BlackBerry Protect  ? because BlackBerry Protect stores those files remotely which can be restored back to our device.

If you want to wait for a few days or search for a solution to do a backup then your can try that its a good choice ,I personally don't think its possible but I wish you Good luck because I can understand your condition .

So I hope from now on  you will do a proper Backup of your device at an regular Interval so that such situation never arise again.

Good Luck

Prince