Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800 Torch

App Wold

Hi All

I am having trouble logging into the app world, i can go onto it fine, but as soon as i want to purchase something, it would allow me to log on. it keeps telling me to try again later, it has been giving me this message for 2 days already, i have deleted the app world and re-installed.

PLEASE HELP

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: App Wold

Check the below 2 knowledge base article for purchasing app from App world.

KB17745  Downloading and purchasing applications using BlackBerry App World

KB20712  "Error ID: 3300" displays when trying to purchase an application in BlackBerry App World

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800 Torch

Those don't help me, but thanks anyway. it won't let me log on.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Since you did not provide the exact error message, we must guess...so here is my guess:

• KB25882"An error has occurred. Please try again later" is displayed when the user attempts to login to BlackBerry App World

If that is not correct, then please provide the precise syntax of the error message you receive.

Thanks.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code