Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Alosib
My Device: Torch 9800

App error 200 while updating my device software

Could anyone please give me some advice?

I was updating my Blackberry device software and after the update had finished was prompted to restart my system and the phone but my phone has since refused to come on. it keeps showing 'App Error 200' reset

The issue is that my blackberry is loading when the battery is removed and inserted again, but won't log in. After a while a white screen is displayed with the following message: App Error 200 and Reset just below it.

When I select the reset option, the above mentioned process just repeats itself.

My Blackberry desktop application does not even recognise up my phone once it is plugged in again.

please i would appreciate any help to correct this error and regain the use of my phone

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ariana_71
My Device: 9780

Re: App error 200 while updating my device software

I have the same problem with Alosib.

I was updating my Blackberry device software but i don't know if the update was succeed or not, but it seemed to be error because of the data cable & it said that i had to go to www.blackberry.com/507.

Then it reset by itself, but it showed error 200 with white svcreen behind. i tried to remove the battery then inserted again, but it kept showing error 200.

Please help me, what should i do?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Alosib
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: App error 200 while updating my device software

hi, i tried this and it worked

http://bbry.lv/cG8oer

all d best

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ariana_71