Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

pturner55
My Device: Torch 9800

App world say's it can't validate my email/password

[ Edited ]

I have a Torch 

exact message is "unable to validate the email address and password combination"

When I try "forgot password" the message I get is "Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server. Verify your network connections and try again. (error id : 30637) "

This happens when I try WIFI or not on WIFI. My plan lets me use internet anywhere I get reception. I have tried wiping my phone and restoring everything. 

I can not find any help on the internet and this is a very frustrating problem as there is no point in having a blackberry if I can't download any new apps.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: App world say's it can't validate my email/password

AppWorld has gotten quite buggy of late.  You're not the only one having trouble logging into it.  RIM is aware of the problem and they're trying to fix it, but until they do you can download your apps from other sources, such as www.mobihand.com to name but one.

Follow my suggestion above for now and continue to try logging in each day.  Once the problem is resolved, which will be soon I hope, you can once again use AppWorld for all your app downloads.

Maybe it's not what you wanted to hear, but it's the best we've got at this point.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
garyns
My Device: 9300 Curve

Re: App world say's it can't validate my email/password

Thank you will try this .