Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Naous
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Orange

Applications do not work

Hi

Since yesterday nothing work on my Blackberry except the phone! I cannot receive BBM Message, be on FB, or Tweeter; receive mail! I cannot be on BB Apps without being connected by wireless internet

Is there any problem with the roaming?

Thank you for your help

Naous

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Applications do not work

Try pulling battery while device is on. Keep battery out for 3 or 4 minutes then reinstall and report back.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

After using LCromwell's suggestion, I would add that resending the service books might not be a bad idea.  To do this, on your homescreen follow Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table>(Menu Key)>Register Now.  (It might just be Options>Advanced System Settings....I can't remember).

Try LCromwell's and my suggestion and let us know if either or both help you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Naous
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Orange

Hi Bill J and LCromwell's; I have tried both suggestion and it sill doesn't work.

I will contact my phone supplier and see with them.

Thank you

Please use plain text.