Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Emmie
My Device: Torch

Applications not working

Hello

Recieved my torch today. My Browser works fine and dandy but the other apps which come with the torch (facebook, msn, BBM) don't work and I get a error message when I try to connect about connections.

I have tried to add a friend to my BBM but it's showing as pending and she hasn't recieved it, friends have requested me, but I haven't recieved anything.

I've had a mooch about, can't see anything suspicious. Any advice?

Many Thanks,

Emmie.

Please use plain text.
Namit_84
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Applications not working

Blackberry App server not loading..

I am not able to connect Blackberry app world. 

Initially Error 30000  was coming very your network settings & try again now showing server under maintainence.

Don't know what's the problem.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
SRTUSAINC
My Device: Torch 9800

The only way to access these apps is via the browser. I am told the problem is a bug issue with BB as to why the programs are not accessible via the icons in the phone.

If anyone has the fix to this then please post for the rest of us.

Please use plain text.
tonyphili_uk
My Device: Blackberry torch

I get the same error message 30000 etc. I was notified of an update to twitter, downloaded it but after the required reboot I got an error msg going into the twitter app. When I tried togo back into app world to download again it wouldn't recognise my password. Can't get my password reset either. The reset email arrives but clicking the link just gives - problem try later. Pretty fed up with Blackberry

Please use plain text.
tonyphili_uk
My Device: Blackberry torch

AND then after trying the password reset I get "Proxy Error - reason: error reading from remote server. Getting quite fed up with Blackberry. Any ideas anyone?

Please use plain text.