Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

pawprints
My Device: Torch 9800

Apps for Blackberry

I want to use two apps for my business but neither are currently available to blackberry phone users.  One is "square" for mobile processing of credit cards; the 2nd is Bank of America check deposit by smart phone users.  Both of these apps are currently available only to I phone and Android users.  When will Blackberry catch up on these apps?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Re: Apps for Blackberry

When the developers of those apps choose to support BlackBerry. It may be worthwhile contacting them to see if they plan on supporting blackberry devices. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bill1438
My Device: blackberry 9930

i dont understand why a team from blackberry doesn't develop this app?  I really want mobile check deposit to work with my blackberry... to the point i was ready to change banks to have it.  i found about 10 or so major banks very quickly  that have this app available, but none work with the blackberry!  all of them require iphone or android device to work.  as much as i hate it, im now seriously thinking about giving up blackberry and going to iphone or android to have this app.  :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

Gee it would seem simpler to ask for your employer to do direct deposit,or have customers send you paypal payments. JMHO
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
greglisco
My Device: Z10

If Blackberry wants to truly be a contender and come out of the dark ages they need to step up their game! I have been a BlackBerry customer for years, bought the Z10 when it came out, I am starting to regret that. Why would I have my customers use PayPal? The choice of buying an Android is becoming more appealing every day. Too bad BlackBerry isn't being more aggressive!!!
Please use plain text.