Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
mickey2830
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Apps not listed in BB App World

Followed the instructions under Resolution 1 of KB29422. Able to view the BB App World icon but non of my applications (eg: Facebook, twitter etc) I downloaded earlier are listed. Gives me a msg "You do not have any applications from App World installed" when I have around 10 apps on my phone.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Apps not listed in BB App World

Are you able to log in to BlackBerry ID in app world?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mickey2830

Where is BB ID in app world? After I downloaded BB world, it didn't even ask for my credentials...kind a strange!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

mickey2830 wrote:
Where is BB ID in app world? After I downloaded BB world, it didn't even ask for my credentials...kind a strange!

Hi micky2830

Where you are unable to view those application ? Is it in Homscreen or In application list in App world .If it is on App World then On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > BlackBerry ID > If prompt login  then Press the Menu key > Check for Updates.

Also try clearing your App World Cache for that : On your Homescreen Open App World > Go to My World > Hold down the ALT key and then type  RST . App world shall close.

KB24714 :How to clear the BlackBerry App World cache

Perform a battery pull like this device powered on remove the battery wait for a min. then re - insert it back .After reboot see if your able to view Installed applications on MY world on your device.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mickey2830

As my problem statement says : Apps not listed in BB App World. Have got these apps on my home screen. I am also not able to see BB ID after going to Options > Device.

Tried clearing the cache by using the above steps but App World is not closing. FYI: I have BB 9800 and my app world version is 4.0.0.55. Thanks for helping out!!
Please use plain text.