Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

vermilion
My Device: Torch 9800 w/ 6.0 Bundle 695
Accepted Solution

Appworld uncaught exception

After accepting a recent upgrade, Blackberry Appworld now hangs when I try to close it and generates this error message after a while:

Uncaught exception:

Application

net_rim_bb_appworld(501) is

not responding; process

terminated

Is there something I can do to fix it, or provide more information so the app can be fixed?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Appworld uncaught exception

Try a Battery pull please, with the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery 15 seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot device. This will clear all cache like rebooting a PC.

then after boot up, open app world and hold down the alt key and type in RST

wait 2 minutes and try to access App World again

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Developer
jai1989
My Device: curve

hello ,

i am getting the same type of error in my own application. which terminates after the same mesage. should i also try a battrey pull ? in am getting this error in my app randomly i.e. no specific steps or flow which leads to this error it happens whenever it wants to. is it some problem with my code or its a phone issue ?

what should i do to it ?

thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
puertorro
My Device: Torch 9800

I have this MSG on my blackberry 9800 : uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_calendar_app(282). help............me??///?
Please use plain text.