Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: vodafone

Audio Problem

I bought a new phone, it started giving me problem after 1 week.. The problem is that it gets auto silent (cannot hear the ring tone, message tone, not able to listen the voice to whom i dailled the call and neither he listens my voice). I gave my phone to service center, and they repaired it 2 times, and still following the same issue.

Can any one tell me how this issue can be resolved.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Audio Problem

You may run a Test to check all functions of the phone.

- Go to Options
- Choose Device
- Choose Device Status and Information
- Type the word test while in it and it will initiate the diagnostic test

Goodluck

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor

Hi Ron,

It passes all the tests, still it gave the audio problem very often

Regards

Shanky

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

Better bring it back to where you bought it. It may have been a hardware issue. Have it rechecked.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Hi Ron,

I have rechecked it with service center twice and they also told me that this phone have some hardware issues. But i guess they are not able to resolve the issue, neither they are replacing my phone.

I am really fed up, that what should i do.

Forums Veteran I

We are only limited to Software issues and simple troubleshooting steps here in the Forums. With Hardware issues, no can do.

Ron