Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
uk1debbiedee
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Claro

BB App world download issues

Helppppp!!!! I brought a Torch last week when i try to download from app world i get the message (whatever app i am downloading) is not available for download from Blackberry app world.

I have tried to create new BB id and deleleted the application and reinstalled but still get same error message.

I never had this issue on my previous two BBs.

Please help xxxxx thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zingy132
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Re: BB App world download issues

That means the App is not available yet for the Torch (since it's OS 6).  I had that same issue and was confused until I looked online at the appworld and read the devices it supports.

It was doing it with some other apps too, and I uninstalled app world and reinstalled and it seemed to work.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
uk1debbiedee
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Claro

hi there but i have friends who have a Torch and they can't download so i dont think thats the issue!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zingy132
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: ATT

[ Edited ]

It was something stupid...I'll let you know if I remember what it was because it was saying it for every app I tried to download and then all of a sudden it worked, I think it had something to do with my netowrk connection or something.  But it is true that ALOT of the apps do not work with the Torch.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

A basic question for you: Are you accessing AppWorld from your Torch or from another phone?

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.