Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
jpbb
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

BB ID log-in problem

Hi,

I really need help from someone:

I have a new (replacement) Torch 9810 on Vodafone. When I got it (Monday) I was able to log-in to BB Protect and restore from from my previous device. The next time I tried it wouldn't let me log-in to BB Protect of BB App Store using my BB Username (e-mail address) and password but required authentication. When I input the UN and PW it says it can't access the BB account but when I enter the same UN and PW on my iPad or laptop I can access the BB Protect site with no problem. I've tried re-setting the PW several times and none of the resets allow me to access BB Protect or BB App Store on my Vodafone handset even though I still can on iPad/Laptop. I've made 5 calls to Vodafone and the first 4 said they could fix it (and didn't) but the 5th said its a BB problem. Help!!!!!

Jeff

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
avish
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Virgin

Re: BB ID log-in problem

Hi,

Best way to debug is, re-install BB Protect and try again. It will work for sure and meanwhile update your BB software to the latest.

Please use plain text.