Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
MarisaG
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: Simobil

BB ID problem

When I want to sign in with my BB ID, a message shows up saying the username and the password don't match, although I am sure they do, as I have reset the password recently. What can I do?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB ID problem

Hello MarisaG

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Where you getting this error message , On your device ?

If you're sure aboy the username and password then try this Knowledge Base to confirm your BlackBerry ID Username:

KB28684 : How to confirm a BlackBerry ID username.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MarisaG
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: Simobil

Hi, thanks for your reply. The error message is displayed on my device. Could it be because of a new SIM card? I already tried what you suggested, the ID works on the computer, but not on my phone.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi MarisaG

So you recently Changed your SIM Card ! If it happened  after changing the SIM card and the error is appearing in your Device , then please follow this Knowledge Base :

KB28212  : "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

But before trying any suggestion do your device backup , because as a last resort you may have to follow Resolution 2 to resolve your issue if other suggestion fails.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.