07-16-2012 02:09 PM
07-16-2012 03:45 PM
I had this issue a while ago, the issue was with the battery.
my solution: rub the contact with rubbing alcohol, both battery and device.
(don't use too much, just a q-tips quickly dip in the bottle and shake the excess, let it dry for a few seconds before putting it back together)
07-16-2012 03:49 PM - edited 07-16-2012 03:50 PM
If you have another means of charging, you should try. If you have been using a computer and USB, tryna wall charger. If you've been using a wall charger, you could try computer USB but it will take a long time to charge a dead battery.
If you can borrow a battery, you should try that. Chances are a dead or bad battery is your problem. So, unless you have a hardware failure, you may want to buy a new battery if you can't borrow one for a test.