Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: BB Torch 9810
My Carrier: Telefónica

BB Torch 9810 A lot of problems sync-ing calendar

I have a new BB Torch 9810, with Blackberry Desktop SW version 6.1.0.36, OS 7.0 version 7.0.0.579, Platform 5.0.0.735, with Calendar 7.0.0.

My notebook has Windows XP w/SP3 and MS Outlook 2003.

My previous BB was a BB 9700, with OS 6.0. Everything worked OK.

I have notice a lot of inestability Sync-ing the calendar in both ways. I just have one week with the new bb and I have been spending a LOT of time trying to fix the problems.

I have a USB cable connection.

I have just one yahoo e-mail address configured.

THE LAST PROBLEM:

If I add an appointment in the Device Calendar it does not sync (copy) it to MS Outlook calendar and appears the error: "THE OPERATION TERMINATED UNEXPECTLY" on my notebook. It also remaing blocked the bb, until I close the BB Desktop SW. Then, when I see the MS Outlook calendar the screen says "UNABLE TO DISPLAY THE FOLDER. ANOTHER APPLICATION CLOSED IT UNEXPECTLY WHILE USING THE PERSONAL FOLDERS FILE 'C:..........."  TO PREVENT POTENTIAL DAMAGE TO YOUR PERSONAL FOLDERS FILE, IT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL YOU CLOSE ALL APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY USING IT. Then, I can use the MS Outlook Calendar until I close and reopen it.

The Contacts, Tasks and Memos folders are sync-ed OK.

I will really appreciate your help.