Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Neelesh-79511
My Device: Blackberry 9860

BB Torch 9860 - Application Storage space issue

I am using the Blackberry Torch 9860 handset. I face this problem almost every day. The aplication storage space automatically reduces to 0 KB. I have to then remove the battery, and restart the phone. After restarting, the Application storage space increases to 80 MB. Not sure, of whether I have to configure anything extra or whether some setting has been misconfigured. Let me know how I can overcome this problem. Regards, Neelesh
Please use plain text.
Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: BB Torch 9860 - Application Storage space issue

Hi Neelesh-79511,

I would suggest performing a backup of your BlackBerry® smartphone then reloading the software as shown in the article below:

KB11320 - How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop M...

or

KB19915 - How to perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBer...

Thanks

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Neelesh-79511
My Device: Blackberry 9860

Dear CaptS,

My mobile handset has been replaced with a new one. However, the same problem still exists with the new Handset as well.

Need your help.

Let me know how we can connect.

Any number on which I can call you? Or can we connect on some chat like MSN messenger, Google Talk etc?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Neelesh

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

What apps do you have installed?

80 meg free is not much, your device will eat that up fast.

I do a Batt pull about every 3 or 4 days due to low memory but am heavy user on it.

On device go to Options, Device, Application Management is a great way to see what your apps are doing with memory.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.