Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
BazookaJoe786
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

Re: BBM/Internet stop working

Im having the same issue. I went to the AT&T store to complain about it, he pulled my battery out and and sim card and put it back in. It worked for a few minutes, long enought for me to be satisfied and walk to my car. Down the street, it went back to no service. So angry right now. Missing emails, tweets, and voicemails. @#^#%&%^

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Supergirl5000
My Device: Torch-ure

It happened today again.

Again, kind of slow running, pulled the battery and after i put it back in, i don't have the internet connection.

this is really annoying :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Super, if you are still running the old OS .141, upgrade your Torch to 6.0.0.246

See the link below, for the download and simple installation instructions.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=577BCC914F9E55D5E4E4F82F9F00E7D4

Do a backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion.

1. Download the OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Supergirl5000
My Device: Torch-ure

Thank you!

It works again. I hope it stays this way!!!

Please use plain text.