Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
Dtobs007
My Device: Blackberry touch 9860

BIS not connected ön my Torch 9860

[ Edited ]

Evening sir, my torch 9860 with pin [removed] is not connecting wit my bis. Have tried hard reset, host routing table, run diagnostic test nd so on and yet it is not working. I have lnformation as blackberry registration -No, connected to blackberry - abort., bb pin-pin - abort pls help me

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: BIS not connected ön my Torch 9860

Make sure you have a BB data plan with your service provider. Please contact them to make sure that plan is properly provisioned.

Also, please remove your pin as it is unwise, and against the terms and conditions of this forum to post your personal information.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
joe56984
My Device: BlackBerry Q10

Re: BIS not connected ön my Torch 9860

I had a similar issue recently with my Bold 9930.  I tried all of the fixes you mentioned, and none worked.  I finally attempted a system wipe, and when it rebooted, the connection to BIS was restored

Please use plain text.