Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
Billabong81
My Device: Torch 9800
Accepted Solution

BeBuzz can not re-install

Hello

I had BeBuzz v4.x installed on my bb, the new version became available and I installed it, I had problems and un-installed it. I tried to re-install it again now on app world but get the following message " There was a problem installing BeBuzz - LED Lights for Apps and Contacts - SALE. Please try again" I tried to restart my device etc but no luck. What can I do to solve this and get the latest version installed

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BeBuzz can not re-install

Hello Billabong81

Please Clear your App World Cache first .For that :

Open App World > Go to My World  > 

• For keyboard-based BlackBerry -- Hold down the ALT key and then press, in sequence R, then S, then T
  • For Touch Screen Only BlackBerry -- Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (
  • KB24714 How to clear the BlackBerry App World cache

Then perform a battery pull restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait then reinsert it back.After that please try again and see if it allow you to download the application you need.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
Billabong81

Hey Prince2012, nice to hear from you again.... I did all you said but still get the same error message....

Another thing I sam is that the version on the app is 5.0.x but under the product details( under summary) it shows version 4.0.89 so the 2 versions showing on the app are different.....

Elite II
prince2012

[ Edited ]

Hi Billbong81

If that did not help then please make sure it is uninstalled  from your device for that On your HomeScreen Go to Option > Device > Application management > See if that application is within the installed list ,if it is then uninstall it from there.then do a battery pull restart.

But Billabong81 when I tried that application  I am getting ver : 5.0.91 the recent one under product details.

So please Try it this way and see if that helps : On your device Open app world and  Scan the Barcode of that Application from here BeBuzz - LED Lights for Apps and Contacts - SALE  It will allow you to download and see if you are getting the most recent version.Try it and let us know.

Prince

Contributor
Billabong81

I had a look and it's not there.... still no luck

ps ver 5.0.91 is the ver I am trying to install

Elite II
prince2012

Hi Billabong81

Do you have the Paid version of that Application before because the App you mentioned is a Paid App.But if you had purchase that application and having problem in upgrading then I think you should Contact them regarding this matter : BeBuzz - LED Lights for Apps and Contacts - SALE

Support Email:support@bellshare.com  

So please try that and let us know .

Prince

Contributor
Billabong81

Morning prince2012

It was the paid version, I have send them a mail now to see if they respond, the previous time I had a problem they nearly took 3 weeks to respond....

I will keep you posted

Elite II
prince2012

Hello Billabong Morning !

So as you had informed them I am sure they will respond to you and give a solution,As because you had paid for that application they have to give support if they don't contact you within a days  I prefer mail them again.

So let us know of your progress we will wait and see how they respond to there customers. Good Luck

Prince

Contributor
Billabong81

Thanks, will keep you updated

Contributor
Billabong81

day 4 and still no reply from BeBuzz