Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
christian5481
My Device: torch 9860
My Carrier: black
Accepted Solution

Blacberry id

Hello folks
I cannot log in BlackBerry protect, i have an error message: impossible connexxion with your BlackBerry account.
Please help!!!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blacberry id

Hello christian5481 

Welcome to the Community

Are you able to use other Applications on your BlackBerry device related to your BlackBerry ID.Also is this Error message appear on BlackBerry Protect website when you log in from a PC ? Is BlackBerry Protect working on your device .Please give more details.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
christian5481

Hello Prince,
Thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately i cannot use others applications related to my bb id; i've yet try to log in bb protect from a PC, but i tried throuh my device on the bb protect website and it was ok. The problem is on bb protect application, it mentionned: bb id authentification required, and when i try to log in, few seconds after checking, there is the error message.so i can't save my data and download application through app world. Hope it Will help you to resolve my issue. Thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi christian 5481

Can you confirm that you have a BlackBerry Data Plan on your Account.Have a look at this Knowledge Base KB29069 and if you think that you meet all condition then proceed to the next Knowledge Base

KB28212 . Please try Workaround 1 suggested in KB28212 and if that fails try the other one. 

Please try and let us know.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
christian5481

Hi prince,
I processed the Workaround 1 suggested in KB28212 and all others but one which required the resetting where i probably loose my datas.
And the issue is still there.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
mart365
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: XL

try to remember your username and password, or you can create a new one

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
christian5481

I thought that my password was wrong so i changed it and try to log in again but same issue. I'll try to create a new bb id and see what is happening. I'll let you know.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

christian5481 wrote : 

I thought that my password was wrong so i changed it and try to log in again but same issue. I'll try to create a new bb id and see what is happening. I'll let you know.

Hi christian5481

You had not replied against the First KB have you gone through the  KB it says :

In order to successfully authenticate the BlackBerry® ID account for the first time on a BlackBerry® 7 smartphone, one of the following two conditions must be meet:

• The smartphone must be connected to the cellular network with an active BlackBerry data plan that includes the Internet Browsing Service

or

• The smartphone must be connected to a Wi-Fi® network that has internet access

Make sure it meet those conditions and also The Error is not related to wrong password  if the Workaround 1 of KB28212 fails to resolve the problem follow the next Workaround .But remember you will lose any paid application in the process.Also  keep your backup first using BlackBerry desktop software.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
christian5481

Hi prince,
I met the first conditions:
The smartphone is connected to the cellular network with an active BlackBerry data plan that includes the Internet Browsing Service

The proof, i actually reply with my smartphone.
But the problem is still there.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hichristian5481

As I already said if workaround 1 fails to resolve your Issue follow the second Workaround,Reset your device to Factory setting.Yes in this process you will lose data so do you backup first using BlackBerry Desktop Software .If you don't have Desktop software then download it from hereBlackBerry desktop software .And here is how to BackUp using BB desktop software :

KB12487How to back up BlackBerry smartphone data using BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows

After that reset your device to factory setting from your HandHeld for that  From the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options > Security > Security Wipe. >Select those check boxes to remove data and applications > Type blackberry, and click Wipe Data. 

If you have unabled encryption on your device disable it otherwise it will a long time to wipe your device.Once the security wipe has been completed, a new BlackBerry ID can be linked to the BlackBerry smartphone on the initial setup.

After that restore your Backup from the BlackBerry Desktop Software.I hope it will solve your problem.

Prince

Please use plain text.