Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
shawnbalesdent
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Blackberry 9800 Issues

My 9800 has been giving me problems since I tried to use my uconnect Bluetooth in my truck. Below is my issues:

• Bluetooth works okay for day or so then the uconnect in my truck says it is unable to find the device
  • When I make a phonecall (away from vehicle) I am unable to hear anything unless i press speaker on my phone
  • When I get an incoming call it prompts me "route to handset" before I can pick up call
  • If I take the battery out and put it back in it reboots and I am okay for a day or so until i drive my truck again.
  • When it reboots I get this message "uncaught exception: java.lang.error

Any ideas on what the issue might be would be helpful.

Thanks

twheatle
My Device: 9800

Re: Blackberry 9800 Issues

I have the exact same issue.  Any fixes available for this.  It worked fine in my 2010 Dodge Ram with a 730N system.  Now I have a 430N in my 2012 and I get the same exception error and bluetooth will not disconnect without doing a battery remove reboot.

New Contributor
shawnbalesdent
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: Blackberry 9800 Issues

I have a 2012 Dodge Ram as well. Could it be an issue with the truck rather than the phone???? Mine has been working better but every once and awhile it still does it.