Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
olusanya
My Device: 9810

Blackberry 9810 music and picture missing on my device

i have not been able to save my picture each time i take a picture with it and i can't find it any where on my device, pls i wolud need someone who has had similar problem help i solving this problem. thanks.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Blackberry 9810 music and picture missing on my device

Do you have a media card installed in the device?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
olusanya

Yes i have a media card install in my device, i can actually view the pictures and see the music as well when i conect my devic to the blackeberry desktop software but when i disconnect to use the phone i don't see any thing again.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Go into the Media app. Hit the menu key and select "Explore." Can you browse the media card and find the folders that contain the files that way?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
olusanya

I can do that but will do it if u are able to give me the steps to follow.

Guru I
John_Clark

I just did. I don't know what folders you have. Usually there is a folder labeled "BlackBerry" with subfolders for music, camera, etc.
New Contributor
olusanya

Hello there, thanks for your assistance, i try looking for the blackberry app on my blackberry desktop software, i couldn't find it, and again i know i have a blackberry folder and sub folder in it but there is no where to explore because this problem started after i upgrade to blackberry 7.1 software.