Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
kvarun6833
My Device: Make
Accepted Solution

Blackberry 9860 Torch

Hello I am Varun from chandigarh(India). Actually i want to buy blackberry 9860 torch but i goes to dealer they said the production of this phone is stop so if i buy this from online and if anything under my warrenty period will u repair or replace my cell. please tell me i really thank full for your reply. 

Varun 

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry 9860 Torch

Hello kvarun68833

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If that specific dealer don't have that model then you should try from any other dealer .

But if you bought it from any Online retailer then all your Warranty options remains with that Online retailer, An authorized Service  Center will not replace a device that you bought it Online.  

I would buy from any Authorized dealer Or Carrier then a Online store.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
kvarun6833

would you help me finding any carrier online store where i can buy blackberry 9860

Elite II
prince2012

Hi varun

Sorry I cannot recommend any Online Retailer !

But you use this Officail link and locate an authorized retailer from within your area Chandigarh for your desired model .Here is the link : Where to Buy .

Good luck.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
kvarun6833

ok thnx

Elite II
prince2012

You're welcome .. So have you tried the link .There are many Authorized retail store available within your area you should try that .

Good luck.

Contributor
kvarun6833

ya i try one of those that is why i try to contact blackberry. they said this phone production is stop now.

Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

The new Z10 replaced the 9850 / 60.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Contributor
kvarun6833

i dont get you Sir. You mean to say 9860 is not good ?

Elite II
prince2012

Hello kvarun6833

Both devices are different , Z10 is new device that BlackBerry has made , a complete new platform, new OS ( OS 10 )  new look , better performance and of course it is one the best smartphone available in the market.  Torch 9860 has it own features it run on OS7 , obiviously Z10 is a good device but it doesn't mean that Torch 9860 is bad :smileyhappy:

When I provided the link I found there are more then 50 stores available in your area Chandigarh , are you unable to get it from anyone.