Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Three

Blackberry Admin Only: Lost Phone

[ Edited ]

Only To The Blackberry Administrator:-

I lost my blackberry torch phone. I am with the THREE Mobile UK Network.
My number was <Personal Content Removed>. Can you send me another? I was with my 8yr old son.

It was lost at Hollywood
Bowl, Kirkstall, Leeds. UK Bonfire Night  Fair
(electric dodgem cars on Friday 2nd
November 2012 around 5pm). I checked round & informed THREE/Police/Hollywood Bowl/ Dodgem Owners

I am  MiSql on the support
forum

email me : <Personal Content Removed>

Got a feeling the dodgy dodgem car users  or owners nicked it !! Music playing was the south korean song..wmpapumpa...sexxxy lady one...

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry Admin Only: Lost Phone

Hello...and apologies for the delayed reply!

Hopefully you already have this sorted...but just in case.

Please understand that this site is not a channel for any formal communications with RIM. This site is a user-to-user community of volunteers, and all information is publicly visible. Hence, the redactions in your post to try and protect you.

Formal support for your inquiry is solely available via the contractually required formal support channel...which normally starts with your mobile service provider, your original place of purchase, or an authorized service center...it varies by region, so I can't be any more specific than that. You need to check your original documentation to find out what support model you agreed to when you entered into your contract...and then use that for your formal support.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code