Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

akamal2010
My Device: Torch 9800

Blackberry App. World

Thanks to support me to solve blackberry app. world problem as the mobile esktop icon disappeared and i tried to install a new update and it was successfully installed but the icon still disappeared.

I tried to search the mobile and the installed application but didn't found anything

Please support

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry App. World

Hi akamal2010

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

The best workaround currently available for BlackBerry World is to download  version 4.0.0.55 , If you have already installed any version then first  uninstall BlackBerry world from Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete App World , then perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is powered On.

Then from your BlackBerry Browser browse toor Click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 .

In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.