Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

differentcolours
My Device: BOLD 9780

Blackberry BOLD 9780 Malfunctioning

My Blackberry BOLD 9780 is not working properly and apps open on there own and sometimes calls get connected automatically. Also, the App Worl icon is not being displayed due to whcih softwareupsdtes is not happeining can somebody help in this regard.

Parijaat 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry BOLD 9780 Malfunctioning

differentcolours wrote:

My Blackberry BOLD 9780 is not working properly and apps open on there own and sometimes calls get connected automatically.

Hi differentcolours

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You mean apps open by itself without touching any keys ! Have you tried a battery pull restart , if not then do it like this while your device is Powered On remove the battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back . After reboot see if that helps.

Regarding BlackBerry World , please go through this article and try the # Workaround 1 within this Knowledge Base :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

Try it and let us know .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.