Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Hannaby
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

Re: Blackberry Enterprise server not connected?

ive done it again and it also says Radio activation FAIL

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Carrier: Rogers

Okay, one last shot by me.

This is going WAY back to the beginning.  Do you have a proper BlackBerry data plan with your  carrier?  Sure, everything might be OK with their network and your calls are getting through, but without that BlackBerry data plan, you'll be going nowhere with any data transmission on your phone.

Let us know.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Hannaby

i did the test again, radio activation FAIL

Please use plain text.
Hannaby

radio activation fail

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ

NOW, you have something to go to your carrier with.

Call Vodafone and explain the situation.  If your phone is less than one year old, you would qualify for a new one under RIM's warranty.

Please update us on your progress.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Hannaby

Bill, I have a full worldwide data plan, and the bbry is less than one year old

bob

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ

We like to know the end result from the advice we give here.

If you'd be kind enough to proceed with the prescribed course of action then get back to us with your results, I'd really appreciate that.  (We like to know if what we're suggesting is working.)

Best of luck with your phone.  :smileyhappy:

P.S.  VERY IMPORTANT:  If you get another phone from Vodafone, either a brand new one or a replacement while yours is being fixed, be sure to back up your  data with BlackBerry Desktop Software before proceeding!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
gaynorarnold
My Carrier: mtn

Hi
My app world has had a few upgrades,which was facebook an whattsapp,an I can't upgrade cos it keeps giving me errors....I checked my bb status an it shows that my bb enterprise server is not connected.....I does not want to allow me to reinstall facebook or whattsaPp,but I can browse...please help
Please use plain text.
tinted_saxo
My Carrier: orange

[ Edited ]

sorry to reply but i have just got me phone from from repair and have a new handset and now nothing works can u check my pin plz?

[Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use]

Please use plain text.
justbella28
My Carrier: tesco

I bought a blackberry curve 8300 from tesco 8 days ago and the blackberry internet would not connect. After 8 days of talking to tesco customer care they advised me to cancel my contract and open another one. I got the new phone today and it seems i'm going to have the same problem. Tesco doesn't seem to know what the problem is and i'm getting more and more frustrated. starting to think I should have chosen Iphone :smileysad:

Please use plain text.