Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry ID authentication

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew how to help me fix this. My blackberry protect and appworld are asking for a blackberry ID authentication but every time I go and type in my email and password something comes up saying ubable to login to your blackberry ID account. I know that both my email and password are correct and I've tried doing the authentication on my computer but nothing seems to working. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry ID authentication

RIM has a couple of ideas of how to fix it.  Have a look:

www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB28212

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Visitor
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: 3

I am facing issue relating to BB user ID and password.

I typed the wrong password 10 times after which my phone got locked.

I changed the password online but the same is not being accepting by the BB set.

When I now type the correct password (when get last attempt every 15 minutes), it is denying that saying its wrong.

Then when I go to forgot password, it goes to BB ID password Recovery where I am typing the correct ID(my e-mail id). Once I click on OK, the msg comes “Your request cannot be completed. Please insure that your BB ID has been activated and that you have typed the correct email address”.

Please advise on how to get this issue sorted, my work email password has changed and i cant get in to change it on my phone................ rendering bloody useless

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9850/9860
My Carrier: Optus

I am having trouble with my BlackBerry Smartphone. I have a Torch 9850/9860.
The phone is asking me to Verify BlackBerry ID to continue. After typing the password, the message “Unable to login to your BlackBerry account” appears. I have changed the password so many times now it’s not even funny to try and fix this problem.
What do I do now? How do I fix this problem that reoccurs every time the phone needs updating etc.
I apologise for my frustration but this is getting beyond nerves now.  

Help!!!!

Tried all that sugested www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB28212 and it is still not working, got any other suggestions?  I think I read somewhere that there is an issue with Blackberry itself.  Are you aware of an email directly to Blackberry to seek help?

Thank you kindly

C

My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: Vodacom

Did you find a solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue