Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

mydotcom
My Device: Torch 9800

Blackberry Messenger help in Brisbane Australia

My boss is an avid BB user - yet is not interested in finding out how to work it and believe me, I struggle to find anyone here in Brisbane who can give me accurate information when he asks me to find out something about his BB.

It operates in our work environment through BES on the server.  I believe he is using a feature called Blackberry Messenger - and it seems to work one day and not the next.  His phone plan has a data allowance - as I said it is an intermittent problem rather than a it has never worked problem. 

I have no idea how to use the BB - everyone else in the office is iPhone (thank goodness - sorry BB).  They are just so much easier to fix or find people able to help fix if something goes amiss.

With this messenger, any ideas as to why it seems to be an intermittent feature?  We have recently not received an important message supposedly sent to it rather than email - not sure why someone would use a messenger app to send something important but cant undo what was done. 

I have no idea how to fix or even who to go to - our provider service is useless. 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Blackberry Messenger help in Brisbane Australia

Hey Mydotcom,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

When your boss has this issue is he in a good network coverage area? Also does he receive an error message when he is sending a messages? 

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.